Monday, September 14, 2026

Coast to Coast Creators Hop - Sept to Dec Catty

   Fourteen of the month so you know what that means! It's team blog and Insta hop day! This month we are featuring our favourites from the newest catalogue that launched on September 1st!

I chose the Holly Jolly Branches Bundle!  I have been working with this one a lot as we are featuring it in our Seasonal Stamp Camp and so I have been creating a lot of different samples with it.



SO.....In addition to our hop theme, I also worked with a team colour challenge for September!  

I love this bundle and have so many ideas to use it for projects other than the holidays!




To get started, I grabbed my blending brushes and my Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze ink pads to create the stunning Autumn skyline.  

I then added a Gray Granite landscape background with some paper tearing.  The whole thing was then die cut with the Everyday Arches dies to create the background for the trees. 


Next was the trees. With only Garden Green to work with from the challenge, I had to think of a way to get some contrast.  To do this, I did two things in addition to using Garden Green cardstock.  I blended ink on Basic White for a lighter shade of Garden Green AND I also blended in directly onto Garden Green cardstock to get a darker version of the shade. I really love how the three compliment each other.

After that it was just tying it all together with a non-holiday sentiment from the stamp set, a background DSP (good old Country Woods) and a few of the NEW Gold Adhesive Backed Dots.



I CASE'd myself for this card, lol! 

Taking inspiration from this version that I made in a winter/holiday theme. 







I can't wait to see everyone else's interpretation!  

Be sure to hop around and check them all out!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Drop a comment, I'd love to know what you think.  

Or better yet, 



Live in Canada? Shop with Me!

Product List





No comments:

Post a Comment