Friday, August 14, 2026

Coast to Coast Creators Hop - Fun Folds

  Fourteen of the month so you know what that means! It's team blog and Insta hop day! This month we are playing with Fun Folds!

I actually had forgotten this was the theme and by happy accident was working on a two card class and one of the cards was a fun fold!



This card started with the need to use these fabulous specialty papers before they "retire" at the end of the month. I started with a 2" strip of the Luxe White Specialty DSP

I added Lemon Lime Twist and Coastal Cabana with my blending brushed to highlight the lovely pattern. I then used a second pattern of the same DSP for the Stylish Shapes Circle - I love the vibe it gives (I'll be doing this lots more until it's gone)

I stamped the small image an coloured with Lemon Lime Twist and Pool Party (no Cabana blends) and then stamped the sentiment on a Coastal Cabana Banner. 


And then a smattering of Lemon Lime Twist embellishments of course!



Because of the nature of the fold, there needs to be more DSP, so I went with a subtle pattern in a neutral from the Valley in Bloom DSP. Thankfully I still had some of a past roll of Basic Beige ribbon to use to bring this all together.





It's a bit of a modified fun fold since it doesn't open fully with the way I have anchored the ribbon but it's equally fun (I think) in the fact that you have to use the ribbon to get into the card!




I can't wait to see everyone else's interpretation!  

Be sure to hop around and check them all out!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Drop a comment, I'd love to know what you think.  

Or better yet, 



Live in Canada? Shop with Me!

Product List





No comments:

Post a Comment