Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Fancy Fold for Valentine's!

I was challenged in my West Coast Creators group to make a fancy fold card.  Eek!  Of course I have seen this everywhere on Pinterest, Instagram posts and Blogs but I had yet to every make my own.  Until now!

I am over the moon at how this card turned out! A true 'labour of love' for sure. I used a Rich Razzleberry cardstock base and the Painted With Love DSP. I stamped the sentiment from the Sure Do Love You stamp set and then used the January Paper Pumpkin stamp set to add the 2nd smaller sentiment as well as the XOXO on the inside panel.  Let me tell you, the Stamparatus would have come in handy for lining up the XOXO but as I don`t have mine yet, it was the old school Stamp-a-ma-jig for me!



I am so pleased at the result that I will be offering a fancy fold and shaker card class in either March or April. I hope you will join me!

Shop Now 

No comments:

Post a Comment