Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Merry Cafe and a Sketch Challenge

I've got to be honest, I've been pretty exhausted since the craft fair.  I think I was living on adrenaline and creativity for about a week straight!  So I was thankful I had a sketch challenge to complete by tonight. 

I wanted to focus one of the retiring stamp sets from the holiday catalogue that I think should be a must on everyone's 'to get' list before January 3rd.  Merry Cafe!  If you already own, or plan to purchase, coffee cafe and the coffee cup framelits, it is the perfect addition to the mix.  It allows you to carry the coffee theme into fall, valentine's and Christmas!  Don't miss out on this very versatile stamp set.

In addition, I used the sparkle embossing folder, stitched shapes framelits and quilted Christmas DSP.



No comments:

Post a Comment