Sunday, November 19, 2017

Craft Fair Crazy

I am signed up for my first Christmas Craft Fair at Lynn Fripps Elementary on December 2nd and I am crafting in every spare moment.  I am focusing a lot on cute giftables for secret Santa gifts, teacher or coaches or maybe a neighbour, babysitter or close friend.

The item on the left holds a hand sanitizer and the coffee cup on the right holds some treats as well as a gift card behind it.

I'd love to see you on December 2nd from 10 - 3 but if not any items that do not sell will be posted both here and on my FB page.  I will take preorders for the coffee cups too.


3 comments:

  1. great gifts, good luck with the craft sale :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh... thank you so much Christine! Just checked out your blog! How did I not know you were so amazingly crafty? Fantastic stuff!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete