Monday, August 21, 2017

Join me for one, two, or all of my Christmas Card Classes!  Even better, sign up with a group of your friends and make the most of it!

You will make 12 cards, 4 each of 3 different designs. I will email you 6 design choices to choose from.

$20 OR $10 with a minimum $30 purchase (before tax, s/h). Envelopes can be purchased for an additional $2.50. Please bring your own adhesive or it can be purchased ahead of time from me.

To qualify for the discounted price, purchases must be made in advance, 10 days prior.  Payment must be made 10 days prior by etransfer (message me if you are not comfortable with etransfer). 

Maximum class size is 8.  Please RSVP (craftgillybean@gmail.com) as far in advance as possible to ensure your spot is reserved. Classes are:

Thur Oct 5th 7:15pm
Thur Oct 19th 7:15pm
Thur Nov 16th 7:15pm
Thur Nov 30th 7:15 pm
Thur Dec 7th 7:15pm

If you don't see a date that works for you, consider booking a private class for you and your friends; additional dates are available!

Anyone who is coming to a class of mine for the first time will be entered into a monthly draw for a bundle of my handmade gift tags.  Any current customers  bringing someone new to me to one of the classes will be entered into a monthly draw for a hostess stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment